- 1 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 oz. Hum Botanical Spirit
- Moet & Chandon Imperial Brut Reserve
- Rose petal
- Make a syrup with 1.5 cups sugar and 1 cup hot water. Stir until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Add 1 cup fresh lime juice and 1 cup fresh lemon juice and refrigerate. Syrup may be substituted with 1 pint agave nectar.
- Fill a chilled Champagne Flute half way with ice.
- Stir 1 ounce of fresh squeezed sour mix and 1 oz. of Hum Botanical Spirit with fresh ice.
- Strain into the Flute to fill 1/2 way and top with Moet & Chandon Imperial Brut Reserve.
- Garnish with a single rose petal.
Recipe courtesy of oscar.com
Back to Cheryl’s Oscar Party Tips